Experienced Rider Course
The ERC is a half day course for only $ 170.00. You use your own motorcycle.
The Experienced Rider Course covers the following:
- You’ll discuss with your peers how to balance the mental and physical aspects of safe riding, manage risk, increase visibility and optimize your lane position.
- The ERC also covers protective gear, rider responsibility, motorcycle inspection and care, the effects of alcohol and other drugs on riding, and can include an optional skills evaluation.
- Using your own motorcycle, you’ll put into practice the techniques of managing traction, stopping quickly, cornering and swerving.
- You MUST bring the following gear with you.
- Helmet, must be DOT approved ¾ or full faced. If you don’t have one we provide helmets.
- Eye protection , regular eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Sturdy ( leather ) full fingered gloves.
- Long sleeve shirt or jacket.
- Sturdy full leangth non flared pant.
- Sturdy ( rubber soled ) boots or shoes that cover the ankle.